As well as new IBCs, Industrial Packaging supplies the highest quality used IBCs – cleaned, tested and re-certified. Because of our decades of experience in this business, you can have confidence that, although second-hand, these are safe and fully reliable containers: cleaned and re-purposed according to a rigorous 7-stage process, on a state-of-the-art reconditioning line. The process includes 400 bar triple internal washing and vacuuming, as well as leak-testing, re-sealing, etc. See the details of the 7-stage reconditioning process used by our supplier Packaging Laundry Ltd. This guarantee makes second-hand IBCs a viable option for companies looking to save money and achieve sustainability goals, without wishing to take any risks with regard to quality. Reconditioned IBCs are non-food grade.
Applications & Benefits
- Suitable for non-food or pharma grade products e.g. industrial chemicals, adhesives, lubricants, waste etc.
- UN-certified for transport of dangerous liquids
- Plastic, steel or wooden pallet options
- Black bottles available for UV-sensitive products
- EX Area Conductive IBCs available for explosive areas and flammable liquids