These containers are specifically designed for the storage and transport of tar or bitumen, for supply to the construction industry. They are sustainable, robust fibre drums with a non-stick, silicone release internal liner. Their recycled plastic base is capable of withstanding the temperatures reached when bitumen liquifies.
These drums can be made in a range of sizes or capacities, to suit your needs. They are made from recycled and recyclable materials, with a much lower carbon and water footprint than plastic or steel drums. We manufacture and warehouse them in Bray, Co. Wicklow, just off the N11 and M50.
- Low-cost alternative to plastic and steel drums
- Low tare weight = easy handling and lower shipping costs
- Silicon easy release liner
- Stable and easy to fill and empty
- Low carbon and water footprint
- Renewable or recycled and recyclable materials