If you would like a cost-effective container designed specifically for your product and supply chain – which will also contribute to corporate sustainability goals – talk to us about bespoke fibre drums.
We introduced fibre drums to the Irish market in the early 1980s and they have been a hugely popular bulk packaging solution ever since. They are very durable and reliable, they can be sized and accessorised to your specifications, and they are made from renewable resources, leaving a much lower carbon and water footprint than plastic or steel drums.
Because all our fibre drums are manufactured and warehoused in Bray, just off the N11 and M50, we can accurately estimate manufacturing and delivery times.
Applications & Benefits
- Low-cost alternative to plastic and steel drums
- Low tare weight = easy handling and lower shipping costs
- Robust and UN-certified for dangerous goods
- Resealable and tamper-evident
- Stable and easy to fill and empty
- Low carbon and water footprint
- Renewable and recyclable materials