TabletSafe Foam Lined Drums
Our TabletSafe foam lined drums have been developed with customers, to mitigate the problem of tablet crush when shipping bulk tablets. The drums are fully lined on the inside with foam inserts. These inserts can be fitted in the drum manufacturing process, or supplied separately, to be fitted during the filling process.
Tablet and capsule crush in bulk tablet shipments is a major cause of waste and machine downtime in the pharmaceutical industry. Our simple solution can significantly reduce these problems.
Foam protects bulk tablet shipments from crushing and chipping
Pharma Grade Polyethylene or Polyurethane Foam made to order
Foam is integrated into the base, side wall and lid of the drum
Research shows tablet crush reduction of 90% when using foam inserts
Benefits & Applications
- Prevents loss of product and machine downtime
- Foam protection increases the quality perception of your product
- Available in many different colors
- Thickness and softness determined relative to size of the pack and strength of the tablets
- Foam sidewall insert reduces friction for easy removal of tablets and liners
- Polyurethane and Polyethylene foam grades available depending on the application