As well as new IBCs, Industrial Packaging supplies used IBCs - cleaned, tested and re-certified. Because of our decades of experience in this business, you can have confidence that, although second-hand, these are safe and fully reliable containers: cleaned and re-purposed according to a rigorous 7-stage process, on a state-of-the-art reconditioning line. The process includes 400 bar triple internal washing and vacuuming, as well as leak-testing, re-sealing, etc. (Please don’t hesitate to ask us for more detail.) This guarantee makes second-hand IBCs a viable option for companies looking to save money and achieve environmental goals, without wishing to take any risks with regard to quality.
There are different options available: rebottled or new bottle IBCs, which combine a brand new, food-grade bottle with a reconditioned cage and pallet; or a fully reconditioned tank, which is ideal for waste products or industrial chemicals (cleaning chemicals, adhesives, etc., which don’t need new, food-grade packaging).
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Cost Effective, Environmentally Sustainable Alternative to New IBCs
We Leak Test Both Bottle and Outlet Valve for ADR Compliance.
Outlet Valves are Foil Sealed & Fitted withTamper Evidence
Hundreds of Reconditioned IBCs in Stock Just Off the N11 & M50
Benefits & Applications
- Suitable for non-food or pharma grade products e.g. industrial chemicals, adhesives, lubricants, waste etc.
- UN certified for transport of dangerous liquids
- Plastic, steel or wooden pallet options
- Hundreds of IBCs in stock for quick delivery
- Black bottles available for UV-sensitive products
- EX Area Conductive IBCs available for explosive areas and flammable liquids
Reconditioned IBC Range