Reconditioned IBCs (Non Food Grade)
As well as new IBCs, Industrial Packaging supplies the highest quality used IBCs - cleaned, tested and re-certified. Because of our decades of experience in this business, you can have confidence that, although second-hand, these are safe and fully reliable containers: cleaned and re-purposed according to a rigorous 7-stage process, on a state-of-the-art reconditioning line. The process includes 400 bar triple internal washing and vacuuming, as well as leak-testing, re-sealing, etc. See the details of the 7-stage reconditioning process used by our supplier Packaging Laundry Ltd. This guarantee makes second-hand IBCs a viable option for companies looking to save money and achieve environmental goals, without wishing to take any risks with regard to quality. Reconditioned IBC's are Non-food grade.
Reconditioned IBC's are suitable for non food grade products, such as industrial chemicals, adhesives, lubricants, paints, coatings and waste etc.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Cost Effective, Environmentally Sustainable Alternative to New IBCs
We Leak Test Both Bottle and Outlet Valve for ADR Compliance.
Outlet Valves are Foil Sealed & Fitted withTamper Evidence
Hundreds of Reconditioned IBCs in Stock Just Off the N11 & M50
Reconditioned IBC Range
Benefits & Applications
- Suitable for non-food or pharma grade products e.g. industrial chemicals, adhesives, lubricants, waste etc.
- UN certified for transport of dangerous liquids
- Plastic, steel or wooden pallet options
- Hundreds of IBCs in stock for quick delivery
- Black bottles available for UV-sensitive products
- EX Area Conductive IBCs available for explosive areas and flammable liquids