Each year, Industrial Packaging puts aside some funds to donate to deserving charities. This year we asked everyone working with us if there were any charities they would like to support.
We received lots of nominations, many of which held personal importance for people in our teams, and all of which were very worthy of support.
- Autism Assistance Dogs Ireland
- Children’s Health Foundation
- Focus Ireland
- Irish Cancer Society (Bray Branch)
- Médecins sans Frontières
- Motor Neurone Disease Association
- Peter McVerry Trust (Christmas Appeal)
- Pieta House
- Purple House
- The Miscarriage Association of Ireland
- UNICEF (Covid Vaccination campaign)
As always, a major reason we were in a position to do this was because of the sustained loyalty of our customers, which we very much appreciate; supported by the hard work and flexibility of our staff, who continued to work towards the success of the business in more complicated working conditions over the past year.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all and wish you the very best for 2022.
We look forward to working with you all in this new year.