Industrial Packaging Ltd uses a small number of cookies on our website www.industrialpackaging.ie. This page will inform you further about the types of cookies we do use. By using our website, you consent to the use of these cookies. But you can manage which types of cookies to allow and disallow through Cookie Settings, accessible below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser, either temporarily or longer term. They enable certain website functionalities, facilitate reporting on the website’s performance, and some of them allow websites to recognise you and make your next visit easier and /or tailored to your preferences.
Manage cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
You will not be able to disallow “necessary cookies” as they are required to enable the basic features of this site (such as adjusting your consent preferences). These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data. You will be able to allow or disallow the other types of cookies:
- Functional cookies, which help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Analytical cookies, which are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Performance cookies, used to analyze the website’s overall performance (for example, page load speed), which helps in ensuring a good user experience.
- Advertisement cookies are used by certain sites to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
- Uncategorised cookies are those that are being analyzed and will be classified into a category above.
It is possible that if you delete cookies or disallow them, you might not be able to use all of the features on our website and some pages might not display properly.
First party cookies are set by the website that you are visiting. In the case of our website, the major first party cookies are in relation to:
Third party cookies are not set by us, but by other organisations. We do not control the use of these cookies and cannot access them. They can only be accessed by the party who set them. There are cookies on our website from certain third parties to enable functionalities like sharing of content and embedding videos, for example LinkedIn and YouTube.
Some cookies are session-based, which means they are temporary and are erased when you close your browser. Others are persistent, which means they will stay on your hard drive until you erase them, or for an amount of time set by the third party (for example a year). This type of cookie allows the service to recognise you when you return to the website for the purposes, for example, of keeping you logged in (if you have requested this), or of distinguishing between total number of visits and unique visitors in a given time period when reporting on website performance.